DIY Macrame Wallhanging Craft Kit & Digital WorkshopMade By Me Workshop
Love macramé but can’t keep a plant alive? Create a gorgeous wall hanging instead - no watering required. Master macrame from the comfort of your own home with all the materials you need delivered directly to your door
How it works:
Book your Punch Needle Kit
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Kit to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. We send kits on Wednesday and Friday each week, they typically arrive within 2 - 4 business days but do take longer to reach more remote areas. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Enjoy the online class. we'll email you a link to pre-recorded video. Start, stop, fast forward or rewind the video, watch it as many times as you like. Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home - you're welcome to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help with trouble shooting, tips and tricks.
What you'll learn:
Rebecca who is our Chief Crafting Officer, will take you through everything you will need to know to create a gorgeous one of a kind wall hanging. Rebecca will teach you the basic principles and techniques of macramé and guide you through the steps to create your modern masterpiece. We will cover all the basic Macrame knots that once mastered you will be able to apply to many Macrame pieces at home.
What you'll get in your craft box:
We will supply all the materials you need to create your macrame wallhanging including:
- Choice of colour of extra soft luxury single twist cotton which is ethically made from 100% natural fibres that are dyed with non toxic tints and certified free of harmful chemicals
- Length of Tasmanian oak dowel from which to hang your wallhanging
- 2 steel hooks to hang your work while completing it
- Full set of written instructions
- Unlimited access to our pre-recorded digital workshop with Rebecca to guide you through all the steps to create your wallhanging.
What you'll need at home:
- Scissors for cutting cord
- Measuring tape
- Clothes rack, back of a chair or curtain rod from which to hang your piece while you work
This is a great activity for adults and kids aged 10 years and up. An adult must be present with kids for live workshops.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but we will send a recording of the live session to everyone who has purchased the kit