Macrame Wallhanging WorkshopMade By Me Workshop
Love macramé but can’t keep a plant alive? Create a gorgeous one of a kind wall hanging instead - no watering required.
Learn the art of Macrame and create your own wall hanging to proudly hang in you home or gift to a friend. This workshop is suitable for beginners and those with some previous macrame experience.
In this workshop you will create a gorgeous luxury macrame wall hanging. We’ll teach you the basic principles and techniques of macramé and guide you through the steps to create your masterpiece.
We believe craft is as much about creativity as it is about connection, in our workshops you have the opportunity to meet new friends, share a few stories, laugh with each other and simply enjoy some time out for yourself. we will also be serving you a lovely (COVID safe) morning tea with your choice of tea or pressed coffee. Fell free to come with friends and bring a bottle of bubbles - who says it's too early???
What you get: Everything you need is supplied including your choice of colour from our selection luxury cotton rope, a piece of wooden dowel and all the instructions you will need to complete your wall hanging. Colours are strictly limited, if you would like to select your colour please let us know before the workshop and we will do our best to accomodate your choice - please note we are limited by supply at the time of the workshop so all options may not be available.
Venue: Studio 5.02b / Precinct 75
75 Mary Street, St Peters, 2044
COVID19 Safety Plan: The health and safety of all our participants as well as our own team are a key priority especially as we navigate our way out of the recent COVID19 restrictions. We have completed a COVID safety plan and registered with the NSW Government as a COVID safe business. For your assurance, below are the key steps we will be taking to ensure your health & safety:
- If you are feeling unwell on the day please contact us to reschedule your workshop.
- All surfaces used in the workshop will be cleaned with disinfectant before and after each workshop.
- All participants will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival to the studio.
- All participants will be asked to wear a mask while in the studio - we provide P2 masks for all our resin workshops and will have disposable masks available for our other workshops
- There will be a maximum of 10 participants in each workshop with social distancing measures in place.
- Participants won't be allowed entry into the studio until the commencement of the workshop - we ask participants to be responsible for maintaining social distance if they are waiting outside of the studio.
- All participants must check into the venue upon arrival using the NSW Services app for contact tracing should the need arise.
- The kitchen area will not be accessible - usually we encourage participants to help themselves to tea & coffee and we love providing a grazing plate to keep you going. Since the studio space is sublet, we can not guarantee the health and safety of our participants or those who work in the space on weekdays if we have an open kitchen. We encourage you to bring your own hot drinks and water with you to the workshop - Sample Coffee is an excellent coffee shop located on Mary Street just a few doors down from the driveway entry. We will have some small snacks available but can’t guarantee the effects on your waistline.
- The bathrooms are managed by Precinct 75, We understand that they are cleaning every few hours but to be safe we will provide disinfectant wipes for your convenience. We will also ensure we have hand soap and paper towels on hand should their supply be insufficient.
- Throughout the workshop we will be demonstrating different techniques which usually means gathering in close proximity to other participants - we will need to work with each group to manage social distance throughout the demonstration, we are confident this can be managed with everyone’s cooperation.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but you are welcome to send someone else in your place if you can't make it on the day.