Australian Natives Punch Needle Craft KitMade By Me Workshop
Explore the wonderful craft of punch needle with one of our Australian native kits. Choose from one of our native birds or native floral - or create a collection of your own.
This kit is suitable for beginners or for experienced punchers who want to explore new techniques. This kit includes access to a digital workshop were we will take you through the steps to stretch your fabric onto your hoop, transfer your design onto the fabric, all the essential punch needle tips & techniques and we will show you how to create pile and sculpt this to create amazing 3D effects.
How it works:
Book your preferred Punch Needle Kit - you can select one with or without an Oxford punch needle or Morgan non slip hoop.
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Box to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need - see below for what's included. Your Box should arrive within 5 to 10 business days. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well). *Please note first orders won't be sent until 20th October 2020.
- Create your yarn art in your own space and time!
What you'll get in your craft box:
- Amy Oxford #10 Fine Punch Needle the best Punch Needles available today, they are handcrafted from maple wood and stainless steel and come with a lifetime guarantee - they will be a lovely addition to any crafter's tool kit (Optional - you can choose to leave this out if you already have one)
- 10" Morgan Non-Slip Embroidery Hoop these have a unique patented feature, a tongue and groove configuration which holds your fabric securely. No-slip means no-slip, there is no movement of your works until it is removed from the ring (Optional - you can choose to leave this out if you already have one)
- Monk's Cloth this 100 percent cotton high quality and very durable fabric is the most popular backing for punch needle
- Woollen Yarn a full set of coloured Australian woollen yarns that you will need to complete your design
- A pair of embroidery scissors you'll need these to trim your threads and sculpt your shapes
- A design template
- Access to a digital workshop to take you through the key steps to complete your design
What you'll need at home:
- Scissors for cutting paper
- Pen or marker to transfer the design onto the fabric
- Masking tape or sticky tape & a lint roller if you don't have masking tape
This is a great activity for beginners as well as experienced crafters. The kits are designed for adults but would also be suitable for crafty kids aged 10 years and up.
Cancellation Policy: each sale is final and no refunds for kits will be given.