COVID19 Safety Plan
The health and safety of all our participants as well as our own team are our highest priority especially as we navigate our way out of the recent COVID19 restrictions.
We have completed a COVID safety plan and registered with the NSW Government as a COVID safe business.
For your assurance, below are the key steps we will be taking to ensure your health & safety in our workshop spaces:
- If you are feeling unwell on the day please contact us to reschedule your workshop.
- All surfaces used in the workshop will be cleaned with disinfectant before and after each workshop.
- All participants will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival to the studio.
- There will be a maximum of 10 participants in each workshop with social distancing measures in place.
- Participants won't be allowed entry into the studio until the commencement of the workshop - we ask participants to be responsible for maintaining social distance if they are waiting outside of the studio.
- We will maintain a registration of all participants and their contact details for a period of 28 days, these will be stored securely and confidentially and only be used for contact tracing should the need arise.
- The kitchen area will not be accessible - usually we encourage participants to help themselves to tea & coffee and we love providing a grazing plate to keep you going. Since the studio space is sublet, we can not guarantee the health and safety of our participants or those who work in the space on weekdays if we have an open kitchen. We encourage you to bring your own hot drinks and water with you to the workshop - Sample Coffee is an excellent coffee shop located on Mary Street just a few doors down from the driveway entry. We will have some snacks available but can’t guarantee the effects on your waistline.
- The bathrooms are managed by Precinct 75, We understand that they are cleaning every few hours but to be safe we will provide disinfectant wipes for your convenience. We will also ensure we have hand soap and paper towels on hand should their supply be insufficient.
- We begin each workshop with a demonstration which usually means gathering in close proximity to other participants - we will need to work with each group to manage social distance throughout the demonstration, we are confident this can be managed with everyone’s cooperation.