Introduction to Punch Needle WorkshopMade By Me Workshop
Jump on board the latest trend in fibre craft and indulge your artistic streak! Punch needle brings together the best of embroidery and rug hooking in a fun and efficient way. Absolutely no experience is necessary, this technique is easy to learn and quicker to finish than embroidery.
What you'll learn:
Choose one of 3 colour palettes which can be used in any of our 3 designs and join Rebecca from Made By Me Workshop who will teach you how to stretch fabric onto a hoop, transfer a design to your fabric and how to use a punch needle to complete your chosen design. If you're really keen to complete the entire set let us know and we will bring additional colour and fabric sets to the workshop for you.
Please select which colour yarn set you would when you book. (Additional yarn & fabric sets can be purchased for $30 at the workshop, if you're interested please let us know beforehand so we can bring along extra sets)
What you'll get in your craft box:
- Amy Oxford #10 Regular Punch Needle the best Punch Needles available today, they are handcrafted from maple wood and stainless steel and come with a lifetime guarantee valued at $60.00 - they will be a lovely addition to any crafter's tool kit
- 7" Morgan Non-Slip Embroidery Hoop these have a unique patented feature, a tongue and groove configuration which holds your fabric securely. No-slip means no-slip, there is no movement of your works until it is removed from the ring - valued at $25.00
- Monk's Cloth this 100% cotton high quality and very durable fabric is the most popular backing for punch needle
- Woollen Yarn a choice of 3 different sets of coloured Australian woollen yarns that you will need to complete your design
- A design template A set of three designs as pictured - any of the designs can be made up in any of the colour sets.