Macrame Wallhanging Craft Kit & Live Zoom WorkshopMade By Me Workshop
Lockdown deja vu? need a creative escape then this workshop is for you! Master macrame from the comfort of your own home with all the materials you need delivered directly to your door
How it works:
Book your Macrame Kit
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Kit to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. We will send kits to arrive in time for your workshop, they typically arrive within 2 - 4 business days but do take longer to reach more remote areas - please keep this in mind when booking, if your kit doesn't arrive in time for your workshop you will be moved across to the next available session. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Enjoy the online class. You'll receive a link to a Zoom meeting. On the day of the class, use that link to join the class. Class sizes are kept small, so you can easily ask questions and get immediate responses. Zoom is free and easy to use, on any device - smartphone, tablet or laptop. You're in control of your privacy - you can mute yourself and hide your webcam if and when you prefer.
What you'll learn:
Rebecca who is our Chief Crafting Officer, will take you through everything you will need to know to create a gorgeous one of a kind wall hanging. Rebecca will teach you the basic principles and techniques of macramé and guide you through the steps to create your modern masterpiece. We will cover all the basic Macrame knots that once mastered you will be able to apply to many Macrame pieces at home.
What you'll get in your craft box:
We will supply all the materials you need to create your macrame wallhanging including:
- Choice of colour of extra soft luxury single twist cotton which is ethically made from 100% natural fibres that are dyed with non toxic tints and certified free of harmful chemicals
- Length of Tasmanian oak dowel from which to hang your wallhanging
- 2 steel hooks to hang your work while completing it
- Full set of written instructions
- Access to our zoom workshop with Rebecca to guide you through all the steps to create your wallhanging.
What you'll need at home:
- Scissors for cutting cord
- Measuring tape
- Clothes rack, back of a chair or curtain rod from which to hang your piece while you work
This is a great activity for adults and kids aged 14 years and up. An adult must be present with kids for live workshops.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but we will send a recording of the live session to everyone who has purchased the kit