Luxe Macrame Plant Hanger Craft Kit & Digital WorkshopMade By Me Workshop
Create your own Macrame Plant Hanger
How it works:
Book your Macrame Kit
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Kit to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. Kits typically arrive within 2 - 4 business days but do take longer to reach more remote areas. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Enjoy the online class. we'll email you a link to pre-recorded video. Start, stop, fast forward, rewind or watch the video as many times as you want or need to. Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home - you're welcome to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help with trouble shooting, tips and tricks.
What you'll learn:
Join our Chief Crafting Officer Rebecca, who will take you through everything you need to know to create your very own plant hanger. In this digital workshop you will learn the basic principles and techniques of macrame and be guided through the steps to create a your plant hanger.
You can choose to make a double or a single hanger (as featured in our main photograph) we will include detailed instructions for both in your kit and cover all the macrame knots you will need to make either option, once mastered you will be able to apply your new skills to many more macrame pieces at home.
What you'll get in your craft box:
We will supply all the materials you need to create your macrame plant hanger including:
- Enough extra soft luxury single twist cotton to create either a single or a double hanger.
- Wooden ring made from beech timber
- A steel hooks to hang your work while completing it
- Full set of written instructions for both a single and a double hanger
- Unlimited access to the pre-recorded digital workshop with Rebecca to guide you through the knots.
Our cotton is ethically made in Spain with 100% natural fibres.
All the fibres have the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification, sourced in Europe, spun with water and dyed with non toxic tints. 🍃OEKO-TEX® textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use.
The suppliers of our wooden rings are accredited with the PEFC certificate (Sustainable Forest Management Program) and the manufacturer has a commitment to the environment and waste management.
What you'll need at home:
- A pot (or two) of your choice to hold your plant(s) within your hanger
- A pair of sharp scissors
- Measuring tape
- Clothes rack, back of a chair or curtain rod from which to hang your piece while you work
This is a great activity for adults and kids aged 10 years and up. An adult must be present with kids for live workshops.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but we will send a recording of the live session to everyone who has purchased the kit