CRAFT IN A CAN - Polymer Clay Jewellery kitMade By Me Workshop
There are so many possibilities you CAN create from this polymer clay kit!
This kit is the perfect lockdown companion and a great introduction to working with polymer clay. Grab one for yourself, send one to a friend or get a group together to craft together online - we are happy to host a zoom party for you and your friends, just let us know! (this product ships for free in Australia)
What you'll get in your craft can:
- 57g black polymer clay
- 57g white polymer clay
- 1 x Acrylic clay roller
- 2 x 3mm depth guide
- 1 x 3mm pressing plate
- 1 x Clasp clip with keyring
- 1m x 1mm leather cord
- 1 x Craft knife
- 1 x Cutting blade
- Working with polymer clay directions & tips
- Link to online instructions
What you'll need at home:
- A ceramic tile, a piece of glass or perspex to use as a work surface,
- Bamboo skewers to make holes in beads,
- Baby wipes to keep hands clean & surface wipes to keep work area clean,
- Baking paper and a baking tray,
- An oven to cure your clay
AND anything else you might want to use to decorate your clay eg: glitter, gold or silver leaf, jewellery or cookie cutters, string, leather cord, extra beads to mix up your textures and anything else that inspires you.
This is a great activity for beginners as well as experienced crafters. The kits are designed for adults but would also be suitable for crafty kids aged 10 years and up.
Cancellation Policy: each sale is final and no refunds for kits will be given.