CHRISTMAS CRAFT IN A CAN - Alcohol Ink Decoration KitMade By Me Workshop
Create some magic this Christmas with this DIY alcohol ink decorations kit!
Decorating the ceramic shapes included in this kit with alcohol inks is almost as good as a therapy session for yourself but equally fun as an activity to do with the kids! The inks are surprisingly easy to use and can be layered to create stunning effects. There is enough ink in this kit to carry on creating other Christmas themed items like cards or gift tags with your newly learnt skills.
In the included digital workshop Rebecca will teach you how to use the high quality alcohol inks included in this kit to create magical effects - you can combine the colours or use them individually to create your own beautiful decorations - the gold will add the most opulent finish to your decorations, you'll be proud to hang them front and centre on your tree or table. (this product ships for free in Australia)
What you'll get in your craft can:
- A set of three high quality alcohol inks (red, green & metallic gold)
- A set of 4 ceramic decorations (2 x star shape & 2 x round)
- A spray bottle to help create the magic.
- Link to online instructions with all the tips and tricks you'll need!
What you'll need at home:
- A pair of disposable gloves to keep your hands clean
- An Apron, It's a good idea to wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty. If you get inks on your clothes they will not come out.
- Something to hang your decorations from as you paint them eg: a chopstick suspended between 2 paper cups (demonstrated in the digital workshop)
- A drip tray and plastic sheet to protect your table.
This is a great activity for beginners as well crafty kids aged from 8 years and up or younger with supervision.
This kit would be great for a group, family or team building activity, we can also run this as an activity in our studio for groups of 6 to 10 people or we can travel to your location for larger groups of up to 30 people..
*Kits available to ship from 23rd November
Cancellation Policy: each sale is final and no refunds for kits will be given.