Resin Serving Board WorkshopMade By Me Workshop
Turn your next cheese platter into a masterpiece with your very own resin trimmed serving board. We’ll give you the tools and techniques to turn your creativity into a beautiful object you’ll be proud to show off at your next dinner party!
What you get: 2 wooden serving boards (as pictured or similar), enough resin, pigments and powders to mix your colours and create your own serving boards.
What you will learn:
- What resin is & how to safely work with it,
- How to set up and tape your serving boards,
- How to properly mix your resin,
- How to add different pigments to colour your resin and
- The techniques and steps you need to take to decorate your boards.
During this challenging time we will be limiting our colour selection to 5 colour palettes for each class, this is to avoid close gathering during the colour selection process. If you have something in mind, please let us know ahead your workshop and we will happily work with you if none of the options fit your vision - we want to ensure you have a great experience while keeping everyone safe & healthy so we will do everything we can to assist with colours before the workshop.
It can get a bit messy so don't dress to impress. Your boards will need 24 hours to dry, you will need to collect your pieces the following day. Postage can be arranged for an additional charge.
We believe craft is as much about creativity as it is about connection, in our workshops you have the opportunity to meet new friends, share a few stories, laugh with each other and simply enjoy some time out for yourself.
Venue: The Lifestyle Edit 249-271 Princes Highway St Peters 2044 (Upstairs to the left)
COVID19 Safety Plan: The health and safety of all our participants as well as our own team are a key priority especially as we navigate our way out of the recent COVID19 restrictions. We have completed a COVID safety plan and registered with the NSW Government as a COVID safe business. For your assurance, below are the key steps we will be taking to ensure your health & safety:
- All participants will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival to the studio.
- We provide P2 masks for all our resin workshops.
- There will be a maximum of 10 participants in each workshop.
- All participants must check into the venue upon arrival using the NSW Services app for contact tracing should the need arise.
- We begin each workshop with a demonstration which usually means gathering in close proximity to other participants - we will need to work with each group to manage social distance throughout the demonstration, we are confident this can be managed with everyone’s cooperation.
This class is not recommended for pregnant women or children under the age of 16 years as chemicals are used.
Please note that the style of boards may differ from those pictured depending on availability of supply.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but you are welcome to send someone else in your place if you can't make it on the day.