Home Sweet Home Punch Needle Craft Kit & Live Workshop - 12" HoopMade By Me Workshop
Our Home Sweet Home kit is perfect for someone wanting to add a new Oxford Punch Needle to their kit and learn some new techniques in the live streamed workshop - no experience is necessary.
How it works:
Book your Punch Needle Kit and Workshop time
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Box to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Enjoy the online class. You'll receive a link to a Zoom meeting. On the day of the class, use that link to join the class. Class sizes are kept small, so you can easily ask questions and get immediate responses. Zoom is free and easy to use, on any device - smartphone, tablet or laptop. You're in control of your privacy - you can mute yourself and hide your webcam if and when you prefer.
What you'll learn:
In this live streamed workshop Rebecca from Made By Me Workshop will show you how to work on both sides of your design to create different surface textures. Your craft kit will include a FINE punch needle which will enable you to create finer details in your designs.
Your kit will be delivered to your door with all the material you will need, via Zoom Rebecca will take you through your materials and then you’ll get crafting. Learn how to stretch fabric onto a hoop, transfer a design to your fabric, how to use a punch needle and how to cut pile to complete your chosen design.
If you can't join us for the live stream, don't worry we will record the live-streamed class and share it with everyone who signs up.
What you'll get in your craft box:
- Amy Oxford #10 FINE Punch Needle the best Punch Needles available today, they are handcrafted from maple wood and stainless steel and come with a lifetime guarantee - this will make a great addition for those already working with an Oxford Regular punch needle and wanting to work with finer yarns. (Optional)
- 12" Morgan Non-Slip Embroidery Hoop these have a unique patented feature, a tongue and groove configuration which holds your fabric securely. No-slip means no-slip, there is no movement of your works until it is removed from the ring (Optional)
- Monk's Cloth this 100 percent cotton high quality and very durable fabric is the most popular backing for punch needle
- Woollen Yarn a full set of coloured Australian woollen yarns that you will need to complete your design - yarn colours may vary slightly than those pictured depending on availability
- A pair of stainless steel embroidery scissors
- A design template
- A guide to complete your design
What you'll need at home:
- Scissors for cutting paper
- Pen or marker to transfer the design onto the fabric
- Sticky tape
This is a great activity for adults and kids aged 12 years and up. An adult must be present with kids for live workshops.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but we will send a recording of the live session to everyone who has purchased the kit