Punch Needle Craft Kit & Live Workshop - Frida 12" HoopMade By Me Workshop
Looking for activities to try at home? Punch needle brings together the best of embroidery and rug hooking in a fun and efficient way. Absolutely no experience is necessary, this technique is easy to learn and quicker to finish than embroidery.
How it works:
Book your preferred Punch Needle Kit and Workshop time
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Box to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. Your Box should arrive within 5 to 10 business days - please allow time for your kit to arrive when selecting your live workshop date. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Enjoy the online class. You'll receive a link to a Zoom meeting. On the day of the class, use that link to join the class. Class sizes are kept small, so you can easily ask questions and get immediate responses. Zoom is free and easy to use, on any device - smartphone, tablet or laptop. You're in control of your privacy - you can mute yourself and hide your webcam if and when you prefer.
What you'll learn:
Join Rebecca from Made By Me Workshop for a live streaming class and learn everything you will need to know to complete your chosen Punch Needle artwork.
We will send you a kit with all the material you will need, via Zoom Rebecca will take you through your materials and then you’ll get crafting. Learn how to stretch fabric onto a hoop, transfer a design to your fabric and how to use a punch needle to complete your chosen design.
If you can't join us for the live stream, don't worry we will record the live-streamed class and share it with everyone who signs up.
What you'll get in your craft box:
- Amy Oxford #10 Regular Punch Needle the best Punch Needles available today, they are handcrafted from maple wood and stainless steel and come with a lifetime guarantee - they will be a lovely addition to any crafter's tool kit (Optional - you can choose to leave this out if you already have one)
- 12" Morgan Non-Slip Embroidery Hoop these have a unique patented feature, a tongue and groove configuration which holds your fabric securely. No-slip means no-slip, there is no movement of your works until it is removed from the ring (Optional - you can choose to leave this out if you already have one)
- Monk's Cloth this 100 percent cotton high quality and very durable fabric is the most popular backing for punch needle
- Woollen Yarn a full set of coloured Australian woollen yarns that you will need to complete your design
- A design template
- A guide to complete your design
What you'll need at home:
- Scissors for cutting paper
- Embroidery or fabric scissors for cutting yarn
- Pen or marker to transfer the design onto the fabric
- Sticky tape
This is a great activity for adults and kids aged 10 years and up. An adult must be present with kids for live workshops.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but we will send a recording of the live session to everyone who has purchased the kit