Macrame Wreath & Meatballs Workshop at The TramshedsMade By Me Workshop
Join us for a festive and creative night at The Tramsheds. Learn the art of Macrame and enjoy a glass of wine and a choice of Macaroni & cheese or Meatballs from Flour Eggs Water.
Create your own gorgeous festive wreath to decorate your door or walls while also learning some knew craft skills - We’ll provide you with everything you need to create your macrame wreath ready to hang when you get home - keep it simple or add some decorations, the choice is yours.
The lovely team at Flour Eggs Water will add to the festivities with their delicious food and a glass of wine or bubbles.
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Venue: Artisan Lane, The Tramsheds
1 Dalgal Way, Forest Lodge,
What you get: We will supply all the materials needed to create your own Macrame Wreath including a selection of fibres including cotton ropes, woollen yarn and some beautiful gold luxe rope to bring the festive bling!
Flour Eggs Water will offer a choice of Macaroni & cheese or Meatballs and a glass of wine. Participants will be able to purchase additional drinks and menu items from Flour Eggs Water throughout the workshop.
We believe craft is as much about creativity as it is about connection, in our workshops you have the opportunity to meet new friends, share a few stories, laugh with each other and simply enjoy some time out for yourself.
COVID19 Safety Plan: The health and safety of all our participants as well as our own team are a key priority especially as we navigate our way out of the recent COVID19 restrictions. We have completed a COVID safety plan and registered with the NSW Government as a COVID safe business.
For your assurance, below are the key steps we will be taking to ensure your health & safety:
- If you are feeling unwell on the day please contact us to reschedule your workshop
- All surfaces used in the workshop will be cleaned with disinfectant before and after each workshop.
- All participants will be asked to sanitise their hands upon entry to the workshop.
- there will be a maximum of 10 participants in each workshop with social distancing measure in place.
- Participants won't be admitted to the workshop area until the commencement of the class, we ask all participants to take responsibility for maintaining social distance if waiting to be admitted into the workshop area.
- We will maintain a registration of all participants and their contact details for 28 days following the workshop, these will be stored securely and confidentially and only be used for contact tracing should the need arise.
- Throughout the workshop we will be demonstrating different techniques, we will work with each group to manage social distance and are confident that this can be managed with everyone's cooperation.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but you are welcome to send someone else in your place if you can't make it on the day.