Home Sweet Home Punch Needle Craft Kit & Digital Workshop - 12" HoopMade By Me Workshop
Our Home Sweet Home kit is perfect for someone wanting to add a new Oxford Punch Needle to their kit and learn some new techniques in the live streamed workshop - no experience is necessary.
How it works:
Purchase your Punch Needle Kit and Workshop
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Box to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Enjoy the online class. You'll receive a link to a digital workshop that you can watch at your leisure. The workshop runs for 90 mins, you can stop, start and rewind while learning all the skills you need to complete your piece.
What you'll learn:
In this recorded workshop Rebecca from Made By Me Workshop will teach you:
- How to stretch your fabric onto your hoop so that is stays securely in place while completing your piece.
- How to transfer the design onto your fabric.
- How to thread and use your punch needle to create different shapes and textures.
- How to create a cut pile texture.
- How to finish the background.
- How to frame and finish the back of your piece.
Your kit will be delivered to your door with all the material you will need, we will email you a link to the digital workshop where Rebecca will take you through your materials and then you can get crafting.
What you'll get in your craft box:
- Amy Oxford #10 FINE Punch Needle the best Punch Needles available today, they are handcrafted from maple wood and stainless steel and come with a lifetime guarantee - this will make a great addition for those already working with an Oxford Regular punch needle and wanting to work with finer yarns. (Optional)
- 12" Morgan Non-Slip Embroidery Hoop these have a unique patented feature, a tongue and groove configuration which holds your fabric securely. No-slip means no-slip, there is no movement of your works until it is removed from the ring (Optional)
- Monk's Cloth this 100 percent cotton high quality and very durable fabric is the most popular backing for punch needle
- Woollen Yarn a full set of coloured Australian woollen yarns that you will need to complete your design - yarn colours may vary slightly than those pictured depending on availability
- A pair of stainless steel embroidery scissors
- A design template
What you'll need at home:
- Scissors for cutting paper
- Pen or marker to transfer the design onto the fabric
- Sticky tape
This is a great activity for adults and kids aged 12 years and up. It is suitable for beginners but is more challenging than some of our other kits.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds for classes but we will send a recording of the live session to everyone who has purchased the kit