CRAFT IN A CAN - Punch Needle Starter KitMade By Me Workshop
Do you want to try PUNCH NEEDLE but you're not quite ready to fully commit? You CAN give it a go with this starter kit!
Start out small with an entry level adjustable punch needle to create a miniature version of our popular Banksia design. Grab one for yourself, send one to a friend or get a group together to craft together online - we are happy to host a zoom party for you and your friends, just let us know! (this product ships for free in Australia)
What you'll get in your craft can:
- 1 x Birch adjustable punch needle
- 1 x 5" Rico design embroidery hoop with super grip so your work won't slip
- 4 x balls of Australian wool to create the Banksia design
- 1 x square of Monks cloth
- 1 x template
- Link to a youtube video demonstrating how to use the Birch punch needle!
What you'll need at home:
- A sharp pair of embroidery scissors
- A marker to trace the design onto your fabric & a light source to help (window of mobile phone work well)
- some sticky tape or pins to hold your design in place while you trace it onto your fabric.
This is a great activity for beginners as well crafty kids aged 10 years and up.
Cancellation Policy: each sale is final and no refunds for kits will be given.