CRAFT IN A CAN - Polymer Clay Jewellery kitMade By Me Workshop
There are so many possibilities you CAN create from this polymer clay kit!
This kit is the perfect introduction to working with polymer clay. Grab one for yourself or send one to a friend they are a perfect gift for an adult or crafty kid (this product ships for free in Australia)
What you'll get in your craft can:
- 57g black polymer clay
- 57g white polymer clay
- 1 x Acrylic clay roller
- 2 x 3mm depth guide
- 1 x 3mm pressing plate
- 1 x Clasp clip with keyring
- 1m x 1mm leather cord
- 1 x Craft knife
- 1 x Cutting blade
- Working with polymer clay directions & tips
- Link to online instructions
What you'll need at home:
- A ceramic tile, a piece of glass or perspex to use as a work surface,
- Bamboo skewers to make holes in beads,
- Baby wipes to keep hands clean & surface wipes to keep work area clean,
- Baking paper and a baking tray,
- An oven to cure your clay
AND anything else you might want to use to decorate your clay eg: glitter, gold or silver leaf, jewellery or cookie cutters, string, leather cord, extra beads to mix up your textures and anything else that inspires you.
This is a great activity for beginners as well as experienced crafters. The kits are designed for adults but would also be suitable for crafty kids aged 10 years and up.
Cancellation Policy: each sale is final and no refunds for kits will be given.