Luxe Macrame Plant Hanger Craft KitMade By Me Workshop
Create your own Macrame Plant Hanger
How it works:
Book your Macrame Kit
- We'll deliver a Made By Me Kit to you - this is a physical craft box containing the materials you'll need. Kits typically arrive within 2 - 4 business days but do take longer to reach more remote areas. We deliver nationwide (let us know if you're interested in international shipping - we can arrange this as well).
- Follow the enclosed directions to create your hanger.
- Use the QR code to link to a video demonstration of how to tie each knot. You're welcome to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help with trouble shooting, tips and tricks.
What you'll learn:
Your kit includes detailed instructions to create a double or a single hanger (as featured in our main photograph) this includes all the macrame knots you will need to make either option, if you're more of a visual learner we have included a QR code access to a pre-recorded video demonstrating each of the knots.
What you'll get in your craft box:
We will supply all the materials you need to create your macrame plant hanger including:
- Enough extra soft luxury single twist cotton to create either a single or a double hanger.
- Wooden ring
- 6 x wooden beads
- A steel hook to hang your work while completing it
- Full set of written instructions for both a single and a double hanger
- Unlimited access to the pre-recorded demonstration of how to tie each knot.
Our cotton isa luxurious fibre with an opulent buttery sheen you can see and feel - it is pure fibre bliss. The fibre is ethically manufactured using Oeko-Tex dyes. 🍃OEKO-TEX® textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use and help us to walk a little lighter on this earth.
What you'll need at home:
- A pot (or two) of your choice to hold your plant(s) within your hanger
- A pair of sharp scissors
- Measuring tape
- Clothes rack, back of a chair or curtain rod from which to hang your piece while you work
This is a great activity for adults and crafty kids aged 10 years and up.